DATE POSTED: 06/19/2018
POSITION TYPE: Regular Full-Time
SHIFT: Monday - Friday; 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM;
SALARY/PAY: Based On Experience 14.00/ hr. - 16.00/ hr.
REQUIREMENTS: 18 Years of Age, Criminal Background Check, Driver's License (Valid), Drug Screen, Frequent Bending, Standing, Stooping, Twisting, and Walking, High School Diplima/ GED, Lifting 40 Pounds, Manual Dexterity For Repetitive Tasks
- Located in York, PA
- Receive work orders and schedules from the job supervisor.
- Load supplies/equipment into vehicles at the start of the shift as well as unload at the end of the day. This includes returning materials and equipment to the proper storage areas.
- Assist with cleaning to remove the effects of damage. This includes, but is not limited to; carpet, upholstery, floors, walls, ceilings, draperies, windows and room contents.
- Work in various environments that have been damaged by; water, fire, smoke, soot, mildew, water, moisture, etc.
- Be responsible to place air movers and dehumidifiers in proper room locations to remove moisture from carpet, upholstery and air.
- Be expected to provide exceptional customer service, which includes being sensitive to customer concerns, treating property and contents with respect and care as well as communicating any and all issues with the job leader/supervisor.
- Maintain a neat and professional appearance as outlined in the dress code.
- Be responsible to inspect their own work to ensure conformance to standards.
- Maintain clean and organized equipment and jobsite.
- Be responsible to follow safety practices, which include wearing personal protective equipment when appropriate (i.e., gloves, respirators, face shield, etc.).
When applying for this position, include the following Job Title in your application: