DATE POSTED: 04/27/2019
POSITION TYPE: Temporary To Permanent
SHIFT: 1st 7:30AM-4:30PM, Over Time is expected, and some Weekends
SALARY/PAY: $14 or Depending on Experience
REQUIREMENTS: 18 Years of Age, Child Abuse Clearance, Criminal Background Check, Department of Motor Vehicles Background Check, Driver's License (Valid), Drug Screen, FBI Fingerprint Clearance, Frequent Bending, Standing, Stooping, Twisting, and Walking, High School Diplima/ GED, Lifting 40 Pounds, Manual Dexterity For Repetitive Tasks, Resume
The Restoration Technician will:
- Receive work orders and schedules from the job leader or supervisor.
- Load supplies/equipment into vehicles at the start of the shift as well as unload at the end of the day. This includes returning materials and equipment to the proper storage areas.
- Assist with cleaning to remove the effects of damage. This includes, but is not limited to; carpet, upholstery, floors, walls, ceilings, draperies, windows and room contents.
- Work in various environments that have been damaged by; water, fire, smoke, soot, mildew, water, moisture, etc.
- Be responsible to place air movers and dehumidifiers in proper room locations to remove moisture from carpet, upholstery and air.
- Be expected to provide exceptional customer service, which includes being sensitive to customer concerns, treating property and contents with respect and care as well as communicating any and all issues with the job leader/supervisor.
- Maintain a neat and professional appearance as outlined in the dress code.
- Be responsible to inspect their own work to ensure conformance to standards.
- Maintain clean and organized equipment and jobsite.
- Be responsible to follow safety practices, which include wearing personal protective equipment when appropriate (i.e., gloves, respirators, face shield, etc.).
The specifications for Restoration Technician include the minimum qualifications to perform the essential duties of the job.
The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required for the position of Restoration Technician.
Dress Code: work boots/ jeans/t-shirt (They’ll provide a work shirt)
- Must have a Valid Driver Driver’s License & a Clean driving record.
When applying for this position, include the following Job Title in your application:
Restoration Technician Wanted!!!!!