DATE POSTED: 04/02/2019
POSITION TYPE: Temporary To Permanent
SALARY/PAY: 13.20 or Depending on Experience
REQUIREMENTS: 18 Years of Age, Criminal Background Check, Department of Motor Vehicles Background Check, Driver's License (Valid), Drug Screen, Frequent Bending, Standing, Stooping, Twisting, and Walking, High School Diplima/ GED, Lifting 40 Pounds, Manual Dexterity For Repetitive Tasks, Resume
This position operates high reach stand-up forklift, pallet jack and electric hand truck equipment to collect or deliver materials, parts or products in or between departments, buildings and trucks. The position follows standard work methods and practices safe work habits to ensure material movement in the facility is as efficient and safe as possible.
Exposure to hot or cold Climate continuously.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday 5:30AM-7:30PM—40 Hours in one Weekend!!!!
Saturday, Sunday, Monday, 6AM-6:30PM–40 Hours in one Weekend!!!
- Picks product and records appropriate information on pick ticket in a dry goods or refrigerated warehouse
- Stages completed orders, stacks product onto pallets using proper pallet patterns
- Loads orders on trailers, rotates stock and keeps accurate inventory
- Picks and transfers product to and from racking for project room
- Inventories and consolidates product as needed
- Follows all Safety policies & procedures and participates in monthly observations
- Experience working in a food manufacturing environment or refrigerated warehouse
When applying for this position, include the following Job Title in your application:
High Reach Forklift, Weekend Shift