DATE POSTED: 04/02/2019
POSITION TYPE: Temporary To Permanent
SHIFT: 1st 6:30AM-2:30PM
REQUIREMENTS: 18 Years of Age, Criminal Background Check, Driver's License (Valid), Drug Screen, Frequent Bending, Standing, Stooping, Twisting, and Walking, High School Diplima/ GED, Lifting 40 Pounds, Manual Dexterity For Repetitive Tasks, Resume
A Distribution Center in Manheim is looking for someone who can do the following:
- Machine Operator
- Packing Orders
- Forklift experience a plus,(but willing to train the right person.)
- Rotating Stock
- Moving Product
- Loading/Unloading Truck’s
HOURS: 6AM-2:30PM, Monday – Friday, w/some overtime required
GMP’s need to be followed. Non-smokers preferred. (due to GMP’s).
Attire: Jeans , T-shirt, Composite Toe Work Boots
You will also need to:
- Assure the machines are loaded for each job
- Run each job to customer specifications
- Weigh and package finished rolls
- Complete all appropriate and required operator paperwork in an accurate manner.
- Attain and maintain targeted percentage’s
- Daily housekeeping of machine and operator area
- Conduct weekly, monthly and quarterly housekeeping tasks.
You are also responsible to adhere to all policies, procedures and defined practices with emphasis on Safety, Quality, HR and Manufacturing policies and perform other duties as required. This is also a NON-SMOKING Facility.
You should be able to work with minimal supervision; work will often be done independently by following practices and procedures while occasionally having your work checked.
You will need to have the following:
- The ability to read and write correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups or managers, employees and vendors.
- Computer skills–Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Math Skills–Ability to apply concepts of basic math, and Excellent Communication skills and extreme attention to detail.
You must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk or hear and use hands to handle or feel. The employee is required to stand and walk.
This position is a “Plant” position, and not an office job. This person must be able to be on the floor and comfortable in that work environment.
When applying for this position, include the following Job Title in your application:
Distribution Center, Machine Operator