DATE POSTED: 10/11/2018
POSITION TYPE: On Call | Assignment
LOCATION: Allentown, Harrisburg, King Of Prussia, Lancaster, Reading
SHIFT: Varies 2nd Shift 4:00 PM - 11:00 PM
SALARY/PAY: 11.00/ hr. +
REQUIREMENTS: 18 Years of Age, Criminal Background Check, Drug Screen, Food Safety Training, Frequent Bending, Standing, Stooping, Twisting, and Walking, Lifting 30 Pounds, Manual Dexterity For Repetitive Tasks, RAMP Certification
- Knowledge of alcoholic drink preparation (Bartender Test 85% or higher).
- Prepare necessary garnishes and equipment prior to event to execute service.
- Report to Event Captain or Supervisor for specialty requests per each event.
- Monitor guest alcoholic beverage consumption to ensure guest safety.
- Ability to operate POS System when needed for cash bars.
- Inventories beverages before, during and after an event.
- Dispose of trash throughout the day/evening.
- Uphold the existing policies and procedures set forth by customers.
- Awareness of challenges and anticipating guest needs.
- Maintains a clean work station and environment at all times.
When applying for this position, include the following Job Title in your application: