DATE POSTED: 04/15/2019
POSITION TYPE: Temporary To Permanent
SALARY/PAY: $11 to $12
REQUIREMENTS: 18 Years of Age, Criminal Background Check, Drug Screen, Frequent Bending, Standing, Stooping, Twisting, and Walking, Lifting 30 Pounds, Manual Dexterity For Repetitive Tasks
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Operate switchboard; including, but not limited to, opening and closing the switchboard at appropriate times, retrieving and distributing voice mail messages and monitoring call volume.
• Respond to and direct incoming phone calls using the appropriate greeting
• Greet, screen, and direct walk-in customers to the appropriate department or staff member, using the appropriate greeting
• Maintain flow of customers in sit-down area – consists of, but not limited, assisting customers with sign-in, notifying consultants when customer signs in for both specific and non-specific consultant.
• Supply general information to incoming phone calls and walk-ins
• Prepare routine correspondence, mailing lists, and business documents using PC, and perform other clerical functions.
• Perform other clerical activities, i.e. labeling of brochures and preparing FedEx and UPS labels/packages
• Perform any other duties as may be requested by Management Staff
When applying for this position, include the following Job Title in your application:
Administrative Office Assistant