DATE POSTED: 06/03/2019
POSITION TYPE: Regular Full-Time
LOCATION: Lancaster, Reading
SHIFT: 1st shift
SALARY/PAY: $17.00-$18.00 DOE
REQUIREMENTS: 18 Years of Age, Credit Background Check, Criminal Background Check, Driver's License (Valid), High School Diplima/ GED, Resume
Client Located in Lancaster, PA
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working with other members of the accounting department to compile, analyze, and report financial data.
- Post daily AP transactions in Sage 300/Timberline ensuring proper job cost detail is recorded, along with enter PO commitments.
- Making journal or ledger entries.
- Preparing weekly, monthly, budget reports.
- Assisting with tax preparation, audits, and identifying and resolving discrepancies.\
- Act as a point of contact between internal departments and accounting, serving as a liaison between accounting and external parties, including clients, suppliers, and vendors.
- Using bookkeeping software and entering information into company files or databases, ensuring that all financial records are complete and accurate.
Enter field employee time sheets daily in accounting software as well as provide a time sheet summary to Accounting Manager for payroll processing
Reconcile credit card statements for all employees (Chase, Home Depot, Lowes, etc.)
- Maintain/reconcile petty cash
- Other general office and administrative duties as necessary to complete task.
- Experience in bookkeeping, management, or relevant field may be required.
- CPA certification may receive preference.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, time management, problem-solving, and math skills.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial reporting and legislation.
- Proficiency with computers, especially bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- High level of accountability, accuracy, and efficiency, especially when multitasking.
- Resume (3 – 5 years experience)
When applying for this position, include the following Job Title in your application: